Christmas time is getting closer and it is time start our Christmas Hampers again!
Fill a basket of gifts, goodies and a Christmas meal for a Hopewell family of up to 5 people. Decide the size of family you’d like to sponsor and we’ll provide the details. With the help of your family, friends, or small group, you could create a beautiful Christmas for a local family in need.
I want to sponsor a family this Christmas, what do I do first?
Email our Program Director, Maralee, at email@example.com
make sure to include the size of family that you'd like to sponsor this year:
-Family of one
-Family of two
-Family of three
-Family of four
-Family of five
-Family of six
-Family of seven
When do I Drop Off:
Please drop off the hamper either:
December 13th and 14th between 12pm-3pm, or
December 15th between 12pm-2pm
Please reach out if need to make other arrangements for drop off.
Anyone providing hampers will receive details about their family.
Sizes of families vary. We have families of 2 to families of 5
What should Each Hamper Include?
1. A Laundry Basket or any type of large reusable basket to put items in
2.-20 non-perishable food items. It is important to keep the nonperishable items at 20, to ensure all the hampers are equal. (See below for suggested food item list)
Please do not add perishable items to your hamper, meat being the exception.
3. A turkey, ham, or vegetarian option depending on family’s preference
4. A gift for their home (A candle, tea towels, etc.) value of $10
5. 2 gifts per child (1 larger gift value of $25 and one smaller gift value of $10)
6. 1 gift for the mom value of $25
7. 1 gift for dad (if he lives in the home) value of $25
8. $25 gift card to the Superstore
9. A gift for the family. Each mom is asked this question: “What do you feel your greatest need will be this Christmas?” the gift should in some way meet this need (if possible). Value depends on the need and should not exceed $75.00.
*Each basket should be clearly labeled with name of sponsor and basket number
(Basket number will be assigned along with hamper details)
*Meat should also be labeled with basket number
Instructions for Gifts:
-Each gift should be wrapped. But please wrap each gift in a gift bag.
-Please do not wrap the gifts with wrapping paper.
-Please clearly label each gift. Example: Large gift for 4-year-old
Please stick to the listed value of the gift.
You do not have to spend that amount it just has to be worth that amount.
Feel free to include a personal message in a card for your family.
Can I buy extra gifts for my hamper?
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU FEEL EXTRA GENEROUS AND BUY MORE FOR YOUR FAMILY, I MAY HAVE TO REDISTRIBUTE ANY EXTRAS SO THAT ALL THE HAMPERS LOOK AS EVEN AS POSSIBLE.
BUT ALL PURCHASES AND DONATIONS WILL BE PUT TO GOOD USE!
Non-Perishable Suggested Food Items:
-A Box of Crackers
-Apple sauce cups or pouches
-Pop or Juice
Thank you for supporting our clients this Christmas and providing a beautiful holiday!